Wanted #33

Scarlet Seamer Stockings by Collectif 

WANTED
Beautiful stockings!

Comments

  1. Can't walk with them...but there are very nice !
    Hug
    Have a great weekend.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much as I utterly adore authentic vintage stockings, between the pretty penny they often fetch and the fact that I become wildly paranoid of runs, rips, etc when wearing them, I almost never do. Instead I buy modern Cuban heel, seemed stockings online (often eBay - a few UK sellers seem to have nice ones at decent prices) and don't have to fret nearly as much if a dreaded run shows up or if the cat suddenly decides to scale my legs. :)

    Thank you very much for your comment on my tenets of happy crafting post today, dear Liz. I sincerely appreciate it and hope you're having a splendid weekend.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Jessica! I love most of your outfits; the one with the cherries you wore this week is great also! I especially love the cherry top!

      Great week! Liz

      Delete
  3. Life is definitely better with beautiful stockings :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag