Birthday Crown

A little late (late in that normally I post my finished DIY projects early in the morning on tuesday or sometimes in the evening on monday), but I'm having some troubles with starting up crafting again after my vacation. 

But..., my daughter's birthday party is coming up real quick now, so I have to go on with the birthday projects if I want to have it all done before the day is there. Today I made The Crown. 




I made it out of felt and you can close it behind the head with a satin string. It's a variation on crowns I made before. 









But this Birthday Crown had to match The Birthday Dress, which I think it does. 



What do you think?

Now only the cookies and the cakes (I will do them the day before the party of course) and the pinata and that's it. 

You know what? I will skip the pinata. It's the friends and family party and we will celebrate the birthday in a park near us, where's a big playground for the kids, so I guess the kids don't even have time to smash the pinata and collect candies. 

Comments

  1. It will be a great event! And your daughter will look darling. Be sure to ask someone to take lots of pictures. Love the ruffles on the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crowns! I would love if you would link this up on our blog @ http://thekoenigscreate.blogspot.com/2013/08/mid-week-link-up.html We have a link party going on now till Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving these crowns. What a great project! thanks for sharing.

    Get Your Crap Together
    Please join our Pattern Party It starts the 1st of each month

    ReplyDelete
  4. My two year old is about to turn three and she would be in love with a crown like this! Pinning for later!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous dress and a crown fit for a princess! I love it :) Both of your linkups are great this week.

    Thanks for linking up!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely crowns and gorgeous dress! Thanks for sharing, Liz!
    Have a nice week!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very creative! I love the idea of your crowns and then matching the dress. You certainly are creating memories!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute idea! I'd love if you'd link up to The DIY'ers! http://homecomingmn.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-diyers-and-weekend.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kayla! I just linked up some projects to your party. Thanks for inviting me!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag