Little Candle Jars

We are renovating again. Or, my husband is, actually. After the kitchen, he's working on the living room now. Lots of mess, trash and junk all around the house, because before making things nice, he had to break down some walls. In the middle of all this, I try to make our house a fine place to live in, a place someone likes to go to after a hard day of work. So I buy flowers, make cushions, decorate with little stuff that's easy to move from cleaned out corner to another cleaned out corner of the living room and I spend a lot of money on candles.


This time I made little hanging jars for tea lights. I bought some little baby food jars, turquoise glass paint and very flexible iron wire. After crocheting a tiny coat for the little jars, I painted the jars and from the iron wire I made loops to attach to the jars, so they could hang down from a nail or something.


I know, it's not very humble to say, but I just love the little candle holders!

~*~

My trip to Paris was featured by The Cottage Market this week!


Thanks, Andrea!!

Comments

  1. Such lovely touches you've added. I really like your candle jars. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Looks like the blue gives it a lovely glow. Thanks so much for sharing at the Make it Monday Party! Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like this thank you for sharing. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing:) Thank you for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. I have pinned your post to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Board.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Thanks for linking up to Snickerdoodle Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice! Love your blanket ladder too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous! Thanks for sharing at Inspire Us Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pinned. this is a great idea Liz! We are remodeling too. I know exactly what your talking about! Theresa @DearCreatives Thanks for sharing at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for linking up at the Found & Foraged Linky party! Hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag