Crochet Fox Cushion

For the Sea Foam Backpack I recently hooked, I used wool from Hema. Normally I don't like to hook with wool at all, but this is firm wool and I never, not even once, sticked the hook between the twined threads of the yarn. Because this wool is thicker than the cotton yarn I normally use, it really gets ahead fast. Reason enough to make more things with it. Like a fox cushion for example. Fits right in the autumn theme I see everywhere.  A nice get away from the very large project that I'm still working on and that's only halfway.

www.betweennapsontheporch.net 

Comments

  1. Darling~~ Pinned. Sharing on Facebook in the next day or two. Take care, Linda @Crafts a la mode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute, this cushion! And just the right color of orange/brown!
    I'm already anxious to see your big project...
    Good luck on that!
    Have a nice weekend, Sigrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea it's lovely, thank you for linking all your lovely projects. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really wonderful, perfect for fall and the holidays! I'm looking for wool that won't pill, something for a blanket that will last for years and years, like stuff used to......what do you think about this wool? Thanks for sharing on craft schooling Sunday! (ah and yes, I do hope to come to The Netherlands again, so could go to Hema myself!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's super duper cute and very foxy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too sweet! Beautiful job :) Found your sweet blog while visiting Mimi's lovely party. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That fox is adorable thanks for sharing at the Inspiration Spotlight party @DearCreatives Always great to see what your working on. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liz, you have the creative energy of five people I swear! This is adorable. Thanks for sharing at Five Star Frugal this week. Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag