Vase & Crochet

Since our vacation I'm busy with a Very Large Project. I'm not really the person for VLP's, due to lack of patience, but every now and then I give it a try again. Don't know how long it will take this time before I think 'enough', we'll see. In the meantime I do some small projects in between, so I have something to post here on the blog. Like this vase. 

Just to give this vase a different look, I did some crocheting around, but what it really gives it a great look, are the beautiful gerberas in it. I've never seen this wonderful color combination of vanilla yellow and raspberry red, but it was love at first sight!

www.betweennapsontheporch.net



~*~



Thanks, Sara, Susie, Maz and Jill! 

~*~

My ECG Heartbeat was featured by Carolyn's Homework and Scrapality!


 Thank you so much, Carolyn and Andrea!

Comments

  1. Wat goed zeg, zo veel vermeldingen! Het zijn dan ook heel leuke, originele dingetjes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working a big project too. I can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures of your flowers! And I think that vase cover is pretty nifty, too. :^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovley Pic :)
    it´s beautiful!!!
    YOU are welcome to join
    SATURDAY SHOW OFF
    Hugs from HÃ¥kan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! It made the vase really unique! Found you at "share it" link party!
    Ntina @happy girly crafty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! You really dressed up the vase nicely!
    Thank you for sharing with #FiberTuesdays!
    Susie
    www.ouicrochet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. fills my heart in smiles, so sweet, wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mooi mooi mooi! En de foto van de bloem is prachtig!
    Dank je wel voor het meedoen aan de link party!

    groetjes
    Barbara
    www.busyfingersbusylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Air Mail