Easter Egg Bags

We didn't have much of a winter here, in The Netherlands, but I'm happy that it's over and spring is in the air. I love a good winter, especially when we're able to ice skate, but the last three winters it's just... well, no word I can think of. It isn't cold, it isn't warm either, days are gray, everything looks dull, no skating, no snow, just rain and an occasional hail shower. 
But last week I noticed some light at the horizon when I reached the hospital where I work. Operations start at eight, so I have to be their far earlier. For me the coming of spring is always marked with light appearing at the horizon when I arrive at work. So, it's coming! 

And with spring, there's Easter. For my daughters I made an Easter bag to collect eggs in when the day is there.




I used this pattern before and then made these little bags. You can find it here. The inspiration for the crocheted Easter Bunny I found here.




~*~ 



Thank you, Paula!

Comments

  1. The bunny applique is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are precious! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Brag About It! Pinned to share.
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so pretty I would love a tote like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made the prettiest Easter Egg Bags for your daughters to use for Easter.
    Thanks for share at Cooking and Crafting with J & J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Easter egg bags, thanks for sharing with Hearth and soul blog hop, pinning and tweeting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO adorbs!! :)

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Easter egg bags. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag