Pikachu

After making Weedle last week for my oldest daughter I had to make Pikachu for my youngest this week. No idea what or who these creatures are, I just make what my daughters asked me to make. Of course I know they're from a Japanese game, but that's about it.




 www.betweennapsontheporch.net


~*~ 

My Rabbit Rattler was featured by Scrapality, Nifty Thrifty Things and Architecture of a Mom this week!


Thanks, Andrea, Vanessa and Rachel!

And my Half Lotus Bunting was featured by Creative Jewish Mom!


Thank you, Sara!

Comments

  1. Found this on Party in Your PJs. So cute! I've made some crochet creatures in my time but this would go over great with the first graders I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Pikachu is super cute. My daughter (17) is very into Japanese anime and I never know what she is talking about:) The rattle is really nice, and I have been looking for a project for a newborn. Something like this might just be what I'm looking for!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! :)

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Pikachu is super cute Liz. I can imagine Pokemon fans crocheting one or asking their mom one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I love seeing pokemon stuff around. I just finished up a Snorlax for my nephew and I'm working on the pattern now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When my son was little (he's now grown up) he loved Pokemon, and especially Pikachu. You've done such a beautiful job of this sweet toy. Thank you for sharing with us at Hearth and Soul.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag