Natura Artis Magistra

A couple of days ago I went to my all time favorite zoo, that happens to be in my hometown Amsterdam: Natura Artis Magistra, meaning 'the masterly art of nature' (locally known as Artis). 

Here are some random pics:











Besides fauna there's also a lot of beautiful flora








And what I like a lot personally is this eatable garden. All vegetables are grown to feed the animals with. 



Feline creature looking at the birds. Cats, who doesn't love them. You just have to.   


~*~ 



Thank you, Amy, Staci and Linda!
 

Comments

  1. The lions are great. We can never see them that close up. Great pics! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great photos of the animals! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely place to visit, thanks for sharing your beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to the zoo is always so much fun! I don't get to go nearly enough.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag