Made It! #22

~ I love Pinterest and would like to make a recipe of my boards every week. Since I have lots of recipes pinned (that, until now, I just pinned and only that), I hope this will be a way to reduce the amount of pins on my boards ~
 
Last week I announced I would make the Lemonade, because since we went to Sicily a couple of weeks ago, I'm totally into lemons. 

 So here's mine.


Instead of the whole cup of sugar used in the original recipe, I only used four table spoons. That's sweet enough for me. I also used only two lemons for the lemon juice. So it's actually more something in between lemonade and lemon infused water. Fresh and cold, perfect for warm summer days.

~*~

For next week I would like to make this Vegan Key Lime Ice Cream. It caught my eye because of the Key Limes. I only tasted those limes in a milk shake, that I had once when I was at Robert Is Here in Homestead, Florida (anyone knows the place?), while on vacation. Living in The Netherlands I don't think I can find the real Key Limes, but they sell regular limes here, so that has to do the trick.
 
Honestly, I'm very curious about this recipe. I think, but it's just thinking, that I will be the only one in my family who will like this ice cream (which is good, because I can have it all for myself).


Comments

  1. I don't like it overly sweet either, so this sounds good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lemons and lemonade. In my humble opinion, there isn't anything that doesn't taste better by the addition of lemon juice, sourcream or avocado! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tastes of summer! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds refreshing. I like a hot water and lemon every morning but a nice cold and slightly sweetened lemon drink on a hot day sounds just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my lemonade to be sweet/tart. More often I do a lemon infused water with either basil or mint. Either is delicious over ice, especially when it's hot! Looking forward to your vegan ice cream results. Thanks for sharing with us at Creatively Crafty #ccbg :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing at Sew It Cook It Craft It, you're one of my features tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing like homemade lemonade! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag